N-Stalker Support Articles
Detaching and attaching a license in Off-line Mode
In this article, you will get an overview of the attaching a license in the N-Stalker 2012 Web Security Scanner Application when no Internet connection is available.
Detaching a License:
1. Open the N-Stalker Web Security Scanner Application.
2. Click on “Update Manager” on the menu bar.
3. Click on the button “Detach license”.
4. After this will show a message box with the detach confirmation successful.
Attaching a License:
- Open N-Stalker Web Security Scanner Application.
Under "N-Stalker License Information" area, fill up the "License Class" and "License serial" accordingly, using the information obtained from N-Stalker's support department or Customer Center.
Now click on "Offline Request" and "Save Request Key" to generate a new "request.key" file (that will be used to generate a definitive license file).
- Go to the directory you have saved "request.key" file and have it sent to N-Stalker Support Team.
- Once the request is processed, you should receive an e-mail containing “license.key” file (save it to your local disk on a known location).
- Open N-Stalker Web Security Scanner Application again.
Under "N-Stalker License Information" area, click on "Offline Request" and "Install license key".
- You must now indicate the location of previously saved "license.key".
- Follow the instructions to reinitiate N-Stalker Scanner: