N-Stalker provides the most flexible licensing model available for Web Security Scanners in the market. You may choose to scan applications while in development stage (searching for custom errors only), deployment stage (searching for common vulnerabilities in web servers and third-party packages) or the complete model (searching for custom errors, web application exposures and web servers vulnerabilities). These are QA, Infrastructure and Enterprise Edition respectively. Once profile is decided, you will only have to choose the number of IPs you want.
Articles in this section
- Technical Questions » How to run N-Stalker from Command Line
- Technical Questions » Can we try it ?
- Technical Questions » My application is very complex. I have several reverse proxy Web Servers in the same URL, running different platforms. How do you handle that ?
- Technical Questions » My application requires a custom navigation. Are you capable of spidering through it ?
- Technical Questions » What kind of security checks are you able to do ?
- Technical Questions » Do you support J2EE, Microsoft.NET(R), Microsoft(R) ASP, ColdFusion or PHP platforms ?
- Technical Questions » I am absolutely a begginner on Web Application Security. Is it the right tool ?
- Technical Questions » What are the supported authentication methods ?
- Technical Questions » Do you support all features available in the HTTP protocol ?
- Technical Questions » What about the 35,000 attack signatures database ?