N-Stalker Support Articles
Off-line Database Update
In this article, you will get an overview of the installation and processes used in the N-Stalker 2009 Beta Web Security Scanner Application.
1) In order to effect the update from the N-Stalker Web Security Scanner Application on Off-line mode, access the N-Stalker’s Customer Center (https://customer.nstalker.com/cc).
2) After entered with the credentials click on “Downloads” tab and click on "Offline Installation Package" and check if you have installed in your machine the last build released.
3) Execute the "N-Stalker DB-OfflinePackage.exe" file.
4) A window will guide you to install N-Stalker Scanner 2009 DB Importer Pack.
5) Press "I Agree" to continue to install N-Stalker Scanner 2009 DB Importer Pack.
6) On this window will show the components description will be install.
7) Choose the destination folder of installation ans press the "Install" button.
8) After finish the installation procedure a window with installation successfully will show, press the "Finish" button to start N-Stalker Scanner 2009 DB Importer Pack.
9) Automatically the N-Stalker Scanner 2009 DB Importer Pack will show the path of "NDBS" folder, if the path is correct press "Start" to initiate off-line update.
10) After the N-Stalker Scanner 2009 DB Importer Pack finish the procedure of N-Stalker Off-line Update a message with a successfully status will be show on the board of window.